Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's all in the way!

Let's slip to the void in our lives for a moment. The place where you know something is missing, something needs to fill that gap. are you there? Good...


Do you feel disconnected and alone? Isolated in your own hunger? Well, right there I want you to stay for a moment.


Forget about the cruel reality you're seeing around you. Focus on something real, something you feel right now. Focus on that something you really want.


Now, ask yourself, how are you going to get it? And no, that expensive bottle of wine in the top shelve doesn't count! Neither the Ferrari in the showroom! I'm talking about that misery that keeps haunting you. Ask yourself, how am I going to overcome this? How will I win?


Will this really give me happiness? Or if I go back to it, will the same thing happen? Will I cast that line again or will I leave it to burn? All questions you need to ask yourself. Then when you've sorted out if it's a good thing or a bad thing, the rest is obvious. You either go for it or you let it burn.


The only constant
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment