Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Fridays

Don't we all love Fridays? I know I do...

The end of the week, tuning down at work, firing up at home and heating up for a night out! That's usually the MO for a healthy Friday, right?

And when the night falls, it's time to kick off in an orderly fashion! PARTY!! Time to let go of all the emotions, forget about all the rubbish, let loose on the whisky and go mad!

A lot of us do crazy, and I mean crazy stuff over a weekend. I knew a girl once, very very shy girl. One night I tagged along with a couple of friends and I found her there lying down on a table and beiing the one the guys used for body shots! Intersting how life works...

Some time later she started going wild, dancing on the tables, buying everyone drinks, and the most interesting fact of all, she didn't even have a drop of alcohol in her! I guess it's true what they say, it's the shy girls who will surprise you the most;)

Any shy girls reading this, please go bonkers tonight? Surprise the people around you for a change, tear that little box up! Just make sure you invite me to the whole thing, I want some new "material" if you know waht I mean...

Have a wild weekend
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment