Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wild weekend #1 2011

Oh yes, believe it or not, but this is 2011!!


I hope all of you had a stellar new year's party, I know I did;)


But let's not get ahead of ourselves... I can't remember every detail of what exactly happened on new year, and what I can remember, is too explicit to share... Haha


So, let's rather talk about this weekend, shall we?


Like always, you have to go out and enjoy yourself over a weekend, otherwise you're only wasting time! So, that's what we did! Saturday night was one hell of a night with us taking over our usual lounge, having some nice alcoholic beverages while having the time of our lives!


Even the manager joined us for a while, seeing that we are practically family there... 


Then Sunday came and we transformed into rockstars again, breaking down that stage in an orderly fashion;) I always salute my fellow rockers, seeing that they always do the best job on stage. I wouldn't trade that for anything!


So, it's Monday again, sitting in the office and staring out the window, wondering what this week will deliver. I guess the only way to find out, is to live it!


Kindly, truly, madly, deeply
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment