Thursday, October 7, 2010

Are you a dreamer?

Yes, we've all had a couple of dreams in our lives, and I'm not talking about dreams as in life goals or something you really want in life, I'm talking about dreams. You know, the ones you get when you go to sleep? Yeah, those ones.


Some people believe that what happens in your dreams, is a direct reflection of your subconscious mind, which in some part, I can truly believe and relate to. But where does the other side of the coin come from?


You know, the times when you're dreaming something totally weird and awkward? Are those creatures also living in your mind? Or is it your imagination that's running wild?


Either way, dreams are something we have and sometimes can relate to. Dreams are powerful and can spawn ideas or throw you onto something you didn't expect. I, for one, have dreams every time I close my eyes and fall asleep. It doesn't matter where I am or how tired I am or even how much I enjoyed the whisky, dreams come all the time.


Something I find really interesting, is keeping a dream journal. A lot of people do it and I think it's pretty clever. I tried it for a week, and I could just remember three dreams out of the seven, so I wrote them down. And I read them again, I'll probably go back to that time in my life and remember all the good and bad stuff. But hey, such is life.


Keep on dreaming!
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment