Monday, January 24, 2011

Wild weekend #2 2011

It is Monday again....


For some it's bright, for some it's blue, foe some it's just another day in our crooked world we call paradise.


So, what did you do this weekend?


Obviously, there was some partying involved, right? Maybe even some crazy people you've never met before, maybe you made some new friends? Maybe you lost some?


Well, here goes my weekend...


As life would have it, I am blessed with the best friends in the world, even though they don't realise it sometimes or forget it occasionally...


So, on a Friday night, you'll probably find me enjoying some alcoholic beverages with them, going deep into the night until the early morning hours.Then on a Saturday, you'll find me doing nothing for as long as possible, just chilling somewhere I find peace and quiet...


When Sunday comes, I'll have a guitar in my hand for the best part of 5 to 6 hours, playing until my fingers can't take anymore. And then on Monday my fingers would be rock solid from the previous day's playing. And that's a rap of how a pretty average weekend goes in my life.


So, you won't find my name in the local classifieds, though, but I do promise you a good time;)


Take me up on it...
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment