Monday, November 22, 2010

Wild Weekend #15

Monday morning blues...


How it makes you long and wish that it was still weekend?


And why, might you ask? Because weekends are thebest time of the week, as simple as that!


No work to go to, no boss to face, no school to attend, no classes to worry about, weekends are there for you to decide what you want to do for the day. And if you're a weekend warrior like me, that decision is pretty easy... Where do we party this weekend?


Yeah, some weekends I miss out on parties, purely for the fact that either my finances don't allow it or my fingers wish to make my guitars sing instead of holding on to a glass of whisky. But still, every weekend needs to be filled with good company!


I missed out on partying this weekend, but not on friends. I certainly missed out on other things as well, like spending some time with someone you really wish to spend it with, but there's another weekend around the bend, and before we know it, you'll be reading another wild weekend blog post on Monday, probably telling you about how hectic my weekend went down;)


Well, I guess you can only hope, right?


Good luck to all of you finishing off your exams and getting ready foor the holidays! Study hard, own your exam, feel proud and walk out of there with a smile on your face!


Sincerely yours
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment