Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Best night of my life!

Most of us get to that place where you look back and think,"Now, that was the best night of my life!". Well, this happened to me the moment I opened my eyes this morning...


It's really surprising how life can pop up to be full of surprises and really put a smile on your face that seems to last forever.


Seeing that it was my birthday yesterday, we headed out for a night I'll never forget. The place, the people, everything was perfect.


I even got a bottle of wine as a present among others, but the one thing I enjoyed the most was the thing I never ever expected...


Yes, I'm pretty obvious, it was agirl, but not only a girl, she was THE girl. I've been trying to get her to hang out with me for a while, but things would always work out differently, but last night she was there, and when she arrived, I went from happy to through the roof within seconds.


My brother kept the drinks coming, and the place even had a fire show for me! But it was nothing compared to the brief moments I spent staing in her eyes and seeing nothing but the most beautiful girl I've ever seen...


Thanks to all my friends for being there, thanks to the place who hosted us, but thanks to you who made me feel like I was on top of the world. I want to have that feeling for the rest of my life.


Sincerely yours
Sh4d0w5

No comments:

Post a Comment